Saturday, November 6, 2010

TRee

Also, after a sterling beginning on my tree quilt, I simply looked at it hanging on the wall and vaguely concluded that it was finished.  One of the downsides of my style is that once I can really see in my mind what it looks like, the process becomes less interesting.  But yesterday, in an act of force of will, I spent two hours fusing little bark pieces to the remaining 4.5 feet of bark background.  Well, not to all of it, but I made considerable headway and perhaps have convinced myself that I haven't finished it yet and even that there remain problems to be solved.  It's the problem solving that will keep me going; that and a deadline.

1 comment:

  1. no idea what to charge for them..but looks like a good way to use scraps..should have a rule about buying more stuff..bet you are using scraps of batting too

    ReplyDelete