Sunday, July 17, 2011

Quilting in Spain

I've been emailing some with a Spanish quilter named Lola Ruiz whom I came across on flickr. She has a website with some great quilt photos, some hers and some other peoples', as well as some interesting posts on how she quilts. Some of the blog is in English and some is in Spanish, but the pictures speak a universal language, so look at the galleries and check her links as well. Very nice stuff! Inspiring. I wish i spoke Spanish well enough even to know how to say inspiring.


If the link above doesn't work, go to

http://quiltsimprovisados.blogspot.com


--Judy

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comments Judy. We say "inspirador" in spanish.
    I am impressed for the wonderful artist work that you ladies do. I mean, this is serious work.
    Mine i started as a healing process from depression. It helps me to heal to experience creativity, patience, hope and faith in myself. For that i feel greatful to quilting and the women who quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am part of the blog group now

    ReplyDelete